Freddy Nock is a Swiss Acrobat walked blindfolded and rode a bike at an altitude of 3000 meters as part of a performance done by an artist to highlight struggles amid the COVID-19 crisis. During his performance Freddy Nock broke three records in aerobatics which include balancing 40 meters on a slope of more than 39.1 degrees, riding a bike on a cable car for 367 meters, and walking blindfolded on the same cable for 151.1 meters.
This Air Show was organized by Freddy Nock to support artists who have been impacted by the COVID-19 crisis all over the world. Later, Nock Said he wants to try performing on a hot-air balloon at an altitude of 5000 meters.
Earlier, in 2015 Nock broke another record for the Highest tightrope walk, he started from Biancograt at 3.532 meters above sea level and reached Piz Prievlus, the highest mountain in the Eastern Alps. Before Nock, this record was held by France’s Philippe Petit in August 1974.
|Age||56 Years as of 2020|
|Kids||Leo Freddy Nock (Son)|
|Net Worth||$1.3 Million USD as of 2020|
|Height||5 feet 9 Inch tall|
- Freddy Nock was born on December 10, 1964, and from Gränichen, Switzerland.
- He hails from Nock Circus family and at the age of 4 he started his career as high wire artist, his parents and grandparents were already rope runners.
- Freddy’s father Alfredo Nock founded a circus tent rental in 1985, When he was very young he traveled with his aunt and family to perform. In 1994, Nock received a silver medal at the Monte Carlo International Circus Festival with the group White Angels for his Performance.
- In 1998, he achieved his first World record by running on the suspension cable of the St. Moritz Signalbahn over a distance of 734 meters.
- In May 2006, Freddy Nock run on the suspension cable of the Säntis suspension railway over a distance of 1222.7 meters.
- On April 30, 2010, Nock crossed the Lake Zurich on a high wire over a distance of 900 meters. Later, he achieved another world record on the Zugspitze on August 20, 2011, where he ran on a 5 cm thick suspension cable of the glacier lift in 90 minutes on Germany’s highest mountain without any security and balancing pole.
- Freddy Nock was married to his wife named Ximena, but in early 2019 he was accused of trying to kill his wife Ximena.
- According to the report, Nock pressed a pillow on his wife, then he appeared in Zofingen District Court and charged with Attempted murder and endangering the lives of others.
- The Court report shows that Nock attacked his wife on several other occasions and even pressed a Pillow on her face until she seemed dead. During this Incidence occurred when Ximena was in the process of getting divorced from Nock for the past two years.
- He has a 9 years old son named Leo Freddy Nock, Leo also following his father’s footsteps. Curently, Ximena won the custody battle of their son.
The Net worth of Freddy Nock is Estimated at about $1.3 Million USD as of 2020.