Tiffany Moon is a Chinese-American reality television personality and anesthesiologist. Moon is best known for starring in the Bravo TV reality show, The Real Housewives of Dallas. She initially appeared on the 4th season of RHOD as a guest. She became the main cast in the 5th season. Besides her television career, she is an established anesthesiologist. She has been working in the medical field for a long time. For her work, she has received numerous awards and honors including the Distinguished Educator Award from the Society for Education in Anesthesia and American Society of Anesthesiologists among several others.
What is Tiffany Moon Famous For?
- The cast of The Real Housewives of Dallas.
Where is Tiffany Moon From?
Tiffany Moon was born on 13 August 1984. Her birth name is Tiffany Sun. Her birth place is in a small town, outside of Beijing in China. She moved to the United States when she was 6 years old. Her mother is Grace Sun and her father is Michael Sun. She has Asian ancestry and her religion is Christianity. Her parents moved to the United States when she was 3 years old. She was raised by her grandparents then. Regarding her educational background, she graduated from college at the age of 19. She attended Cornell University. She completed her medical school at the age of 23. She studied medicine at UT Southwestern Medical School. She graduated with Alpha Omeda Alpha honors. She later completed her residency at the University of California, San Francisco.
Tiffany Moon Career
- After graduating from medical school, she started working in the same field.
- She has been working in the medical field as an anesthesiologist for a long time.
- She won the Dennis F. Landers, M.D., Ph.D. Faculty of the Year Teaching Award in 2014.
- She serves on multiple committees for the American Society of Anesthesiologists.
- She is an Oral Board Examiner for the American Board of Anesthesiology.
- She also serves on the Board of Directors for the International Society for the Perioperative Care of the Obese Patient (ISPCOP).
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, she has been working as a frontline worker.
- She has achieved a lot from her professional career.
- She was honored with the Distinguished Educator Award from the Society for Education in Anesthesia and the American Society of Anesthesiologists.
- She was inducted into the prestigious Association of University Anesthesiologists.
- She has published numerous manuscripts, reviews, and book chapters related to her research.
- She was cast in the Bravo TV reality series, The Real Housewives of Dallas.
- The series focuses on the personal and professional lives of several women living in Dallas, Texas.
- Moon initially appeared as a guest cast on the 4th season of the show.
- She became one of the main casts in the fifth season of the show.
- The fifth installment of the show premiered on 5 January 2021.
Tiffany Moon Family
She encountered a car accident in 2020.
Tiffany Moon Height
Tiffany Moon stands at a height of around 5 feet and 3 inches tall. She has a body weight of around 51 kg. She has a slim body build. Her sexual orientation is straight. Her eye color is dark brown and her hair color is brown. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Tiffany Moon Net Worth
Tiffany Moon is one of the successful anesthesiologists from Dallas, Texas. She has been on the job for quite a long time. She receives a handsome salary from her job. Besides her profession as a doctor, she is also a reality television personality. For her appearance on the show, she is paid a handsome salary as well. She made the most of her fortune from her medical profession. At present, her net worth is estimated at $2.5 million.