Caroline Munley is a top-rated personal injury lawyer and a fierce guardian of victims’ rights. As Munley Law’s managing partner, Caroline has won millions of dollars for car accident, commercial truck crash, and workplace injury victims.
She is widely recognized as an impassioned advocate and tenacious courtroom lawyer, and was honored to be named to the lists of Top 25 Women Trial Lawyers in PA, Best Lawyers in America, and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates.
There is no doubt that Caroline Munley is one of the best Personal Injury Lawyers in Scranton.
Caroline’s father, the late Robert W. Munley, instilled her commitment to fighting for justice for all and inspired Caroline to become a lawyer. In addition to her major car and truck accident case victories, Caroline works tirelessly to better the local communities of northeast Pennsylvania. She serves as a board member for the Women’s Resource Center and the Everhart Museum in Scranton, Pennsylvania. She is also a frequent contributor to the Scranton Times-Tribune on issues of community safety. Caroline and her husband Edward Mullin are proud parents of two beautiful daughters.
Also Read: Scott J Corwin Wiki, Age, Bio, San Bernardino and Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorney, Images and More
- Farmers v. Angerson 2008 – WL – 238622 (MD PA)
A case that dealt with homeowner’s insurance coverage in an ATV accident that severely injured a minor child
- Kyle Kelly v. Isabel Lopez, Proud 2 Haul, Inc. 2014 11-CV-446
A case in which a young man was severely injured in a highway accident with two tractor trailers
- Stevens v. Canyon Environmental
A case involving a Marine who was killed by a tanker truck
Honors and Awards
- Lawyers of Distinction
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Top 25 Women Trial Lawyers in PA, National Trial Lawyers Association
- Named to Top 100 Trial Lawyers in PA by National Trial Lawyers Association
- AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Silver Client Champion award, Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Lawyers in America
- Irish Legal 100
- Named Northeast Pennsylvania’s Top 20 Under 40
- Named Top 25 Women in Business
- Pennsylvania Magazine’s Rising Star Super Lawyer 2006-2013
- Managing Partner of Munley Law
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2003
- Barrister Award for Achievement in the field of Trial Advocacy
- University of Scranton, Bachelor of Arts, 1997
- Middlebury College, Language School
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lackawanna Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
Publications and Other Achievements
- Author, “Make Seat Belts Mandatory on School Buses,” The Scranton Times-Tribune, December 2016
- Author, “Drugged Driving Poses Greater Highway Risk,” The Scranton Times-Tribune, March 2015
- Board of Directors, Young Lawyers Section, Lackawanna County Bar Association, 2011
- Lackawanna Bar Association 2009 Committees: Judiciary Committee, Golf Outing Committee, Public Relations Committee, Red Mass Committee
- Paralegal Advisory Board at the McCann School of Business and Technology
Family & Community
- Board of Trustees, the Everhart Museum of Natural History, Science, and Art
- Board member, the Scranton Club
- Caroline is married to Edward Mullin and is the proud mother of two daughters
Also Read:Mona Deldar Wiki, California Personal Injury Attorney, Contact and More
Contact Caroline Munley:
If you suffered an injury in Scranton due to someone else’s carelessness, contact Caroline Munley personal injury lawyer at Munley Law for a free case review.
Munley Law has over sixty years of experience in recovering some of the largest settlements and verdicts for our personal injury clients in Scranton. In our extensive history, we have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients and we continue to help clients every day with their personal injury claims. Our history of service goes back for generations with an enduring commitment to standing up for what’s right. Our law firm continues to build on this legacy by seeking justice for the people of Northeastern Pennsylvania.
Consistently named to the “Best Law Firms” by US News and World Report, Munley Law has had numerous record-setting jury verdicts against trucking companies, insurance companies, hospitals, and employers in the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area.
Also Read: Colleen Blinkoff Wiki, Personal Injury Attorney, Mesothelioma Attorney, Contact and More
If you suffered a serious injury or lost a loved one in an accident in Scranton, you should know your legal rights. You may be entitled to monetary compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, suffering, and other losses. A personal injury lawyer at Munley Law will review the details of your case for free, and guide you through the legal process.
Since 1959, the personal injury attorneys at Munley Law have represented thousands of people in Scranton and all over Pennsylvania. Over the last 60 years, we have earned a national reputation for our significant verdicts and settlements and for our expertise in the most complex areas of personal injury law. We have consistently been named among the Best Lawyers in America, Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, and the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in PA.
The Scranton personal injury lawyers at Munley Law have grown up and lived in this area for the majority of their lives. We know the people of this region and how hard they work for their paychecks. When a severe accident hits and you are unable to work, we know the worry and the suffering you may experience. That is why for more than 55 years, our attorneys have worked non-stop to make sure our clients get what they deserve.